Are you looking for a powerful career confident mindset that works?
Hello and welcome
The magic ingredient for career success and satisfaction is having a strong physical, mental, emotional and psychological career confident mindset. When you have all of this. Then you are literally the captain of the ship. You get to decide which way to sail. That’s the only way to be successful in your career.
My name is Julie Leatherland, and I help both men and women get that strong physical mental, emotional and psychological career confident mindset. By helping them to change the way that they think, feel, believe and behave. This part of career change is often overlooked, but is the most important as you are what you think and feel about yourself.
How does it work? I have created my very own highly effective interactive and modern 3-month psychological programme called The 9 C’s to career confidence. This programme is a specialist combination of 1-2-1 work either face-to-face in Northampton (UK) or online by Messenger or Zoom and home-study work through my physical copy of my interactive The 9 C’s to career confidence workbook.
By working with me through your own workbook, you will start to challenge and change your mental and emotional mindset.
How? By looking at the way you think, feel, believe, act and behave, regarding yourself, your personality and your career and the problems that you have. And choosing if to keep, delete or overwrite those old programmes of the past to ultimately get that career confident mindset.
What kind of problems is it aimed at? The 9 C’s to career confidence programme is ideal for people who want to get even more mental or emotional resilience, self-belief and confidence on a practical or mental and emotional level.
The ultimate aim of The 9 C’s to career confidence programme is to help you take a step back and assess what you want to achieve and what needs to change to get that career confident mindset, so you can obtain your goal.
Here, the 9 C’s to career confidence programme is ideal for people who want to change on a practical level:
- are looking for career progression
- are looking for promotion
- are returning back to work after having your children
- are returning back to work after having an illness
- are returning back to work after caring for someone
- have been made redundant
- fancy a change of direction
- no longer enjoy what you are currently doing
- don’t know what you want to do career wise
The 9 C’s to career confidence programme is ideal for people who want to change on a mental or emotional mindset level:
- get more confidence speaking in public
- get more confidence presenting to the board
- get more confidence to lead or take meetings with more conviction
- have more trust in yourself
- have faith in you and your abilities
- lack confidence to put yourself out there
- want to be taken seriously
- stop your fear of failure
- stop your fear of success
- stop believing you are not good enough
- stop procrastinating
- stop thinking you are an imposter / fraud
- stop feeling overwhelmed
- stop feeling out of control
- stop feeling stressed, anxious and panicky
“A career is something that you train for and prepare for and plan on doing for a long time”. Sonia Sotomayor
The 9 C’s to career confidence programme works with these 9 key areas through this specially written workbook and 1-2-1 sessions either face-to-face in Northampton (UK) or online by Facebook Messenger or Video Zoom over a 3-month period:
- Career Choices
“My childhood is a part of my story, and it’s why I’m who I am today and why my career is what it is”. Misty Copeland
For further information on how you can get the ultimate in career confident mindset, go ahead and contact Julie in total confidence by phone, text, email, Facebook Messenger or Skype Message.
M: (+44) 0777 603 1332
SKYPE ID: Julie Leatherland