Hello and welcome
My name is Julie Leatherland. And my job is what it says on the tin. That is I coach people worldwide, to have more career confidence for various reasons such as:
“I don’t know what I want to do”
“I don’t even know where to start looking”
“I have always been in the same type of job – but want a change”
“I don’t know what I am good at”
“I am no good at giving presentations or talking in front of people”
“I couldn’t do that – I am not good enough”
“I don’t know what I am best suited for, or cut-out to do”
“I am not sure if it is a good idea to start my own business”
“I have no skills, or the right skills to offer a potential employer”
“I have no relevant experience”
“Why would anyone want to employ me, I am too old”
“Why would anyone want to employ me, as I am out-of-touch with modern stuff”
“Why would anyone want to employ me, as I have not worked for a while”
“Why would anyone want to employ me, as I have had a career break to look after my children”
Do any of these sound familiar? If they do – then you have come to the right place to get friendly and professional help to help you get even more career confident and getting on your own career path of change.
So, what do I offer? I recognise there is a huge gap in helping people look at themselves as a living, emotional and behaviour-driven human being. Who can bring a whole host of positive, practical and personality traits and characteristics, when looking for either a job, career or starting up a business. As many people just concentrate on the academic side when looking for a job, career or business. This practical and realistic side of the job market or career development aspect is often missing.
With this in mind, I have written my own bespoke career confidence system that encompasses: Career Guidance, Career Coaching, Career Personality Profiling and Career Development. All of these combined together, are designed to help you realistically and practically discover more about you, and your work personality type. So that you can take a realistic appraisal of yourself, your strengths, weaknesses, abilities and capabilities and how you will fit into the job market.
FACT Research has shown time and time again, that people who exhibit certain Personality Types or Traits, tend to have distinct preferences in their choice of careers.
Also, your personality type also provides valuable insight into the type of work that will make you happy and more productive. With this is mind, I believe that the more you know about yourself, your personality and what makes you “tick.” The more empowered you become to shape your future career.
So, what I am saying is – Your personality matters. Your personality colours your interactions with yourself and others, and affects how you approach your work on a day-to-day basis. Not only does it hold sway over our actions, but it can also help you plan for the future.
This is why I have created my very own 9 week 9 C’s Career Confidence System, to help you find out what jobs is best suited for, you, your personality, your skill sets and personal, physical and emotional attributes. That will take you one step closer to career fulfillment.
“Passion is what gives meaning to our lives. It’s what allows us to achieve success beyond our wildest imagination. Try to find a career path that you have a passion for”. Henry Samuel
So, let us get the ball rolling by getting you to answer these 5 career questions …
- If you could have any job, career or business – what would it be?
- Why that particular job, career or business ?
- Do you think you would be good, well suited or cut out for that job, career or business?
- What would you need to do, to get that job, career or business?
- What is stopping you getting it?
By thinking about your answers to the 5 questions above. Do you now feel you are ready to commit to me, to yourself, and take the plunge to literally change your career path forever? If the answer is YES, then give me a call on (+44) 0777 603 1332, to find out more about how to get started.
If you think you can do a thing or think you can’t do a thing, you’re right”. Henry Ford
HERE IS A VERY INTERESTING FACT! Did you know that the number #1 thing that will determine your overall work success in life, are your current beliefs, combined with having a positive mental mindset and a strong plan of action.
Evidence has shown time and time again that having a strong, positive and resilient mental mindset and being realistic, is what managing your job, career or business is all about, in achieving the ultimate success. That is having a job you love doing, and living a long and happy, healthy and wealthy, stress free life.
“Action is the foundational key to all success”. Pablo Picasso
Taking action. Like we said before, the key to work success is all about you taking action in managing your current beliefs and mental mindset in a positive and beneficial way. You will then be in a really strong position to start to have the job, career or business of your dreams.
So, by me helping you to recognise and understand what needs changing through my 9 week 9 C’s Career Confidence System. This powerful and highly effective coaching and mental mindset system will help you work with your:
- 1st C = CONVICTION. This is where you examine your beliefs, opinions and personal views.
- 2nd C = COGNITION. This is where you look more at the way you are thinking.
- 3rd C = COMMUNICATION. This is where you look more closely at how you are communicating with yourself and with others.
- 4th C = CONTROL. This is where you start to build up a personal sense of power and resilience by recognising what you can influence, control or have a choice in.
- 5th C = CHARACTER. This is where you learn more about who you are, and the character and personality traits you possess.
- 6th C = CAREER CHOICES. This is where you look at your own special qualities, strengths and weaknesses, and look at suitable career choices that are more suitable to you in the long term.
- 7th C = CAPABILITIES. This is where you look more closely at what you are good at, and bringing it all together to formulate a career path that is right for you.
- 8th C = CONFIDENCE. This is where you have the confidence to do what you want to do, without judgement, fear or worry.
- 9th C = CONTEMPLATION. This is where you assess what needs to be done by contemplating and reflecting back on how far you have come, and what needs to be done next.
“You will always have ups and downs in your life and your career, but just stay positive and go for it”. Angelique Kerber
For further information, please contact Julie in total confidence by phone, text, email or Skype Message.
M: (+44) 0777 603 1332
SKYPE ID: Julie Leatherland